|Christian Cemetery of Sfax|
On the Gabes Road there is a block of land set aside for three foreign cemeteries. The westernmost rectangle is the Jewish Cemetery, and on the east is the World War II Cemetery for those that fell during the 1939-45 war. Between the two of them is the cemetery where lie the remains of the non-Moslems that died during the period of the protectorate and since.
This cemetery is under the supervision of the French Consulate. These web pages have been prepared for the purpose of assisting the current (2009) work of maintenance on the cemetery. The tombs may be viewed online, and comments and corrections can be made to the relevant parties.